Monday, June 27, 2011

Sharing










Hello everyone! Welcome to my Food Love blog! I'm excited to share my love of food with you! My love of food began as a child, sharing family meals with my parents, going out to eat, learning how to cook at home with my mom and dad, traveling between Wisconsin and Texas, and making foods my mom and dad learned how to cook when they were kids. Follow me on my journey as I share my love of cooking and food . . .I do not consider myself an expert or connoisseur . . .but I do know what I enjoy (Tex Mex, Thai, American, Persian, Southern - as in Southern USA!, and Italian just to name a few kinds of foods that have my heart!)! I will share tips and tricks, food news, gardening tips (from my hubby!), food/tablescapes, healthy bits and tips, restaurant reviews, recipes (my own and those I may tweak or those that I LOVE and have to share!), travel info based on food, culture tidbits, and much much more! I'm glad you're here. . .I hope you'll find your journey with me worthwhile! :) XOXO, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment